The RDS-2500 platform launched Summer 2018 as an upgrade to the RDS-1500. The new RDS-2500 has all of the functionality of its predecessor, and more! The reader features upgraded optics, greater analyte sensitivity, and a highly-customizable cartridge port for more flexibility in test strip compatibility than ever before!
GREATER TEST STRIP COMPATIBILITY
Can be configured to accept single-strip or multi-strip cartridges with an imaging area of ~25mm– that’s 5x the size of the RDS-1500’s imaging area
INTERCHANGEABLE CARTRIDGE INSERTS
ser-removable inserts allow a single reader to be used with multiple cartridge and test strip types and dimensions
Software updates and data transfer to PC are possible via Wi-Fi
STREAMLINED USER INTERFACE WITH TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
ser interface allows use of screen with fingertip or capacitive stylus
AUTOMATED TESTING ROUTINE
Proprietary line detection algorithms accommodate test strip position
RESULTS SYNC WIRELESSLY
Test results sync to PC via Wi-Fi network
INCREASED EFFICIENCY THROUGH BARCODE SCANNERS
Test strips are automatically recognized via internal barcode scanner, and their lot specific information can be added via external barcode scanner
The platform is highly adaptable, making it ideal for a variety of testing applications including mobile healthcare monitoring, food safety quality assurance, veterinary diagnostics, forensic identification, environmental monitoring and more.
Customizable test routines make test analysis easy and seamless. Detekt's Chameleon Mini allows you to analyze a rapid test strip and instantly obtain quantitative test results in 5 seconds.
- Quantitative Results: Choose from a number of assay types including quantitative and semi quantitative
- Test Routine Updates: Easily update test parameters by scanning a barcode to input a new test
- Cloud Connected: Test results and critical related information are automatically synced to the cloud for remote testing and data monitoring
- View Data Anytime, Anywhere: View all data in real-time via the cloud server and filter by test result, user name, type of test, and geographic location to track trends
- Instant Notifications: If a test result is outside of the accepted range, notifications can be set up to alert the user. Alerts also remind the user when test strip inventory is running low
- Integrated Store: Users can easily purchase test strips and accessories through the app
The RDS platform is designed for testing in the lab or in the field and is well-suited for both lateral flow and colorimetric assays. Featuring the ability to objectively analyze rapid test strips and to display and store the actual test image, the RDS provides reliable results with a high degree of traceability.
The portable system can easily be synced to a computer using Detekt's Data Manager software.
- Design: Hand-held, portable, rugged design with color touchscreen interface
- Speed: Objective test strip analysis in under 5 seconds
- Traceability: Results display color image of test/control lines
- Compatibility: Can be used with lateral flow and dry chemistry (colorimetric) assays
- Barcoding: Features RapidScan™ barcode technology for error-free test-related data input
- Software Updates: Remotely upgradeable software
- Calibration: Automatic internal calibration at startup
- Test Routines: Custom programmable test routines for multiple assays
- Upgrades: Portable printer, rugged Pelican™ case, international adapters, fluorescence module for fluorescent assays